Job Description for Audio Visual Co-ordinator
We are seeking a highly talented and proactive individual to support our Audio Visual sales team. You will work closely with our Project Managers and collaborate with various teams to ensure the successful planning, execution, and delivery of audio visual projects. The ideal candidate will have strong organisational skills, excellent attention to detail, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. AV Support and Training – Provide technical support for AV equipment, troubleshoot issues and deliver training sessions for clients and team members.
2. Project Assistance – Assist Niavac Project Managers in project planning, coordination, and delivery.
3. Specifications & Quotations – Prepare and review AV equipment specifications and quotations for projects.
4. Site Support – Conduct site visits to assess AV requirements and to ensure that equipment installation meets specifications & customer expectations.
5. Client Communication & Support – Maintain excellent client relationships through clear communication and in-depth product knowledge.
6. Documentation – Maintain accurate records, reports, and documentation related to Niavac projects and support activities.
1. A minimum of one year’s experience in a comparable role.
2. Demonstrable proficiency in using IT software and tools.
3. Demonstrable experience of planning & supporting an IT or AV project.
Other Personal Criteria
1. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
2. Attention to detail and the ability to multitask effectively.
3. Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies.
Remuneration & Benefits
1. Salary of circa £30,000.
2. Company pension scheme.
3. Annual leave entitlement of 25 days plus statutory days
4. Training & development opportunities.
5. Opportunities for development in an ambitious & growth-oriented company.
If you are interested in this dynamic role in Niavac please submit the following documentation to email@example.com
• A covering letter specifically outlining how you meet the three essential criteria.
• Your CV covering your academic qualifications and work experience.
Please provide adequate detail for us to effectively assess your application.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 5.00pm on 10th November 2023.
Niavac is an equal opportunity employer.